Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Speaking Dates in Europe

I will have the pleasure of facilitating "The Camino": The Way to Personal Leadership Workshop on March 16th at the 6th Global Pharma SFE Forum in Lisbon Portugal, March 15 - 16, 2011. For those of you interested in learning more about this conference, click here!

While in Europe, I will be conducting workshops for other clients as well, but still have a few open dates. If Personal Leadership (values, vision, focus) and/or Change Leadership is a need in your organization, I would like to talk to you about the possibility of facilitating a workshop for you and your organization as well.

I have one week in which I still have open dates (The week of March 21st). I would be happy to offer either "The Camino" or Change Worskhop at a a 50% discount per participant to you for booking that week.

Of course, if the week of March 21st does not work for you, we can explore other dates as well. For example, I am also currently booking dates in Europe in late May and early June 2011.
Please feel free to contact by clicking the email address below if you have interest in a program in March, May or sometime in the future. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards!

James Gehrke

No comments: